East Poplarville Veterinary Clinic is pleased to offer companion laser therapy to the Poplarville, Mississippi community. Laser therapy is beneficial for common ailments that we see every day at our clinic. Practical for companion animals as well as horses, applications for laser therapy include:
- Treatment of arthritis, degenerative joint disease, or hip dysplasia
- General pain management (sprains, strains and stiffness)
- Post-surgery pain (spays, neuters, declaws, and other surgeries)
- Skin problems (hot spots, lick granulomas, infections)
- Dental procedures
- Fractures and wounds (bites, abrasions, and lesions)
- Ear infections
Laser therapy uses non-thermal photons of light to stimulate the body's natural ability to heal. During each treatment, laser energy increases circulation, drawing water, oxygen, and nutrients to the damaged area. This creates optimal healing that reduces inflammation, swelling, muscle spasms, stiffness and pain. As the injured area returns to normal, function is restored, and pain is relieved.
This advanced technology offers drug-free, surgery-free, pain-free relief. Contact us today to see if laser therapy is the answer for your best friend’s aches and pains.